Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training 2017 at Mount Madonna Center
Level 1: MARCH 15-19
Level 2: APRIL 26 – 29
After over 30 years of training yoga teachers, we are thrilled to once again offer our Yoga Alliance-approved Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training. This next year’s amazing faculty is once again led by Hannah Muse, with Kamalesh Hooven, Prenatal Pilates specialist Ky Carnell-Russell, Maggie Muir LMFT & IBCLC, Licensed Midwife Cindy Bacon and more incredible faculty specializing in support of mamas and babes throughout this precious time.
This course includes in-depth instruction on:
- Prenatal & postpartum asana, pranayama and meditation.
- Ayurveda for the childbearing year, mindfulness techniques for labor.
- Anatomy and physiology of pregnancy.
- Common discomforts and how to support mothers through every stage of pregnancy and postpartum.
This training is open to:
- Yoga teachers with an interest in expanding their knowledge to include prenatal yoga
- Doulas & birth professionals who want to learn additional ways to support clients with prenatal yoga
- Experienced yoga students with an interest in prenatal yoga
Enjoy our serene retreat setting as together we learn, share, grow, and rejoice in the miracle of birth!
REGISTER HERE: Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training 2017 at Mount Madonna Center (This training is limited to 12 students. Register soon to reserve your spot.)
To be eligible as a Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance, both Level 1 and Level 2 must be completed, however Level 1 may be taken as a stand-alone course.
*The Level 1 module will begin on Wednesday morning at 8:00 a.m. at Pacific Cultural Center in Santa Cruz, and continue at Mount Madonna Center that afternoon, and for the remainder of the training.
For questions about registration, contact MMC. For questions regarding course content, contact Hannah Muse, E-RYT500, RPYT.